Please select your enquiry type from the list below so that you are directed to the right place to get your enquiry answered:
- Benefits (eg PIP/DLA, Carer's Allowance, ESA) and Community Care (eg getting help from social services, placements, housing, etc): See our benefits and community care information, or send us your enquiry: Benefits; Community care; Benefits, Community Care or Housing for adults over 40 with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Education (eg getting extra help in school, statementing/Education plans, etc): See our education information, or send us your education enquiry.
- School Exclusions: See our school exclusions information or send us your exclusion enquiry.
- Diagnosis (if you think you or someone else may have an autism spectrum disorder): see our diagnosis information, or send us your diagnosis enquiry.
- Introductory information on autism and Asperger syndrome (definitions, causes, statistics): See our introductory information, or send us your basic enquiry.
- Education and transition from childhood to adulthood: See our education and transition information, or send us your transition enquiry.
- Behaviour (challenging behaviour and strategies): See our behaviour information, or send us your behaviour enquiry.
- Counselling and other therapies/interventions: See our information on counselling and other therapies and interventions, or send us your therapy and intervention enquiry.
- Employment: Please see our employment information, or send us your employment enquiry.
- Local autism services and support: See our general information on support for living with autism. You can also search our directory for local autism services and support groups, or send us your support enquiry.
The Autism Helpline is for people with autism spectrum disorders and their families and carers. If you are a professional, student or researcher, The National Autistic Society can offer you a range of information and support services: