The Autism Helpline enquiry service provides impartial, confidential information along with advice and support for autistic people and their families and carers.
What can't we do?
The Helpline cannot:
- advise you on legal issues
- advise you on medical issues
- take on your case or act as your advocate
- offer a counselling service (we do maintain a database of counsellors who may be able to help you)
- offer a phone back service
- actively refer people on
- advise you about conditions which are not part of the autistic spectrum.