Understanding the workplace for autistic employees
A course for autistic people who are in employment and want to develop their understanding of autism and work skills.
About the training
This course is delivered live online across four x 2-hour sessions. It is for autistic people who are already in employment and want to develop their understanding of autism and their work skills. It is delivered live online by two of our training consultants using Microsoft Teams, for a group of up to 10 delegates.
This course aims to support delegates to increase their understanding of autism and associated strengths and challenges in the workplace, along with exploring supportive strategies and reasonable adjustments in the workplace.
• The course will run over two weeks;
with two sessions each week.
• Timings will be 2 to 4pm on
two consecutivedays each week.
• Delegates need to attend all sessions.
• There will be some optional reading and mid-course tasks that delegates need to complete outside the sessions (30mins – 1-hour work maximum).
• Virtual training on 20, 21, 27 and 28 October 2021, from 2-4pm