The Therapeutic Media Company, Asperger-Friendly Parenting
The Therapeutic Media Company
Type of service: Training providers, Training providers
A course for parents and carers of children with Asperger Syndrome. .
Aims of the course: .
- To celebrate and explore the challenges and opportunities associated with being a parent/carer of a child with Asperger Syndrome.
- To equip participants with a set of practical and adaptable approaches to enable them to foster communication, social/emotional skills and self expression in their child in the home and beyond
- To help participants promote safe, creative and inclusive home and school environments
- To help care givers understand and appreciate the perspective of the child and adult with AS
- To facilitate networking and information sharing amongst parents/carers of children with AS
Course details: 6 - 14 participants per group; 12 hours delivered over 6 - 8 two hour weekly sessions or over two full days. .
Age: For people of any age
Gender: All genders
Registrations & Approaches
Specialisms: Exclusively autism specific
The Therapeutic Media Company is an ethical media company helping those in need of additional suppor...
The Therapeutic Media CompanyFind out more
You can contact us by phone email or post.
Arabella Tresilian - Director
Tremes Close, Marshfield , Near Bath, SN14 8TB