Type of service: Further & Higher Education
Nash College is an independent specialist college for learners with moderate to profound learning disabilities. In addition, students may have physical disabilities or complex medical needs, and some have autism.
We provide residential and day further education for 65 students, aged from 18 to 25. The college is registered as a care home with nursing provision, and is situated in Hayes near Bromley. .
Our three-year curriculum provides: .
- greater level of community engagement
- increased employability skills
- improvement or maintenance of fitness, health, safety and well-being
- increased communication and social interaction
- greater control of decision-making for self
- increased skills for daily living and personal care
- increased self-management of emotions and relationships.
Age: From age 18 to 25
Aimed at: Adult
Gender: All genders
Registrations & Approaches
Specialisms: Has autism-specific elements
Other specialisms: Learning disability
Level: NAS Autism Accreditation - Accredited
You can contact us by phone email or post.
020 8315 4800
Croydon Road, Hayes, Bromley, BR2 7AG