Offered by MoneySuperMarket.com in association with The National Autistic Society, this module covers a wide range of money-related topics and can be completed in one visit or accessed section by section over as many visits as required.
The module was created to assist learners to recognise their strengths as well as the challenges they may experience with managing their money. It shares real-life experiences of autistic people about the sorts of difficulties they encounter, and how they successfully manage their money.
The module has a range of interactive features, including:
- short film clips
- a password-creating exercise
- animation about safety when using a cash machine (ATM)
- a virtual, interactive ATM to practice some basic skills for using an ATM
- information on debt management and recovery
- information on reasonable expenditure
- information on budgeting
- printable information sheets and worksheets to help manage budgets
- further links and references
NB The module is for information only: specific advice should be sought from the organisation and services referred to within the module.
Access the module now
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 0141 285 7117 Option 1, then Option 1 again