This half-day training course will provide managers and HR professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to confidently recruit and support autistic employees into the workplace.
This interactive course allows participants to develop practical strategies to use within the workplace while also developing their understanding of autism and how it may affect employees in the workplace.
Key concepts covered include:
- the benefits of an autistic workforce
- introduction to autism (including Asperger syndrome)
- increasing awareness of the difficulties an autistic person may face when in employment
- creating an autism friendly recruitment process.
Training can be provided at your venue or in house, inclusive of:
- one trainer for a half-day session
- training will be delivered to a maximum of 25 delegates (please contact us if you have larger numbers about how we can accommodate this)
- printed hand outs are provided for half-day sessions.
The cost for this course is £1,030 + VAT.
Scheduled open training events
| 6 December 2017
||£249 + VAT
These courses are delivered from a specified location and are designed for an organisation to send individual staff along to.
If you would like further information on this course or to speak to one of our advisers please call 0141 285 7117 (choose option 1 then option 1 again). To book an in-house course email email@example.com.