Your organisation can become an ‘Employment Training Partner’ of the NAS. As a partner your organsiation will receive a comprehensive training package and support to develop and maintain effective employment support for job seekers with autism.
Working in partnership with the NAS allows us to deliver a solid and innovative service to our cutomers. The in-depth training, alongside some great resources has ensured that we are more confident and able to deliver employment services to custmers on the autism spectrum.
Disability Capability Director, Remploy
We will provide your team with the following:
- places on our two-day training course - ‘Supporting people with autism into employment’
- quarterly onsite consultancy sessions
links with our established network of employers, who can offer work
- experience and paid roles to your job seekers
- use of the NAS partnership logo
- access to a specialist online networking and discussion group
- two copies of our supported employment toolkit
- listing of your service as an employment training partner on our website
- a dedicated relationship manager
- referrals of job seekers or employees with autism
- advice on accessing sustainable funding streams for specific
programmes of support.
To discuss working in partnership with the NAS, call 020 7704 7450 or email email@example.com.