The National Autistic Society’s employment training service provides specialist training to help organisations understand and support job seekers and employees with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- how to develop employment opportunities for people with autism
- how to positively promote autism to employers
- reasonable adjustments that the employer could make during recruitment and in employment
- increasing an awareness of common difficulties people with autism face in work
- strategies for effective specialist mentoring: strategies for the manager, strategies for colleagues and strategies for the employee.
Who is this course for?
This half day course is suitable for anyone who wants to effectively support people with autism in the
workplace. This could include placement offers, job coaches, workplace mentors or job retention
Location and dates
Each course is a full day and costs £150 per person. The course includes admittance to an online discussion group where people can access resources and templates that they could use with their jobseekers or employees.
We can also come to deliver bespoke training sessions for groups of staff at your premises. For further
information call our employment team on 020 7704 7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.