The Autism Professionals Awards recognise and reward services and professionals who are leading the way in innovative autism practice and making a real difference to the lives of autistic people in the UK.
Nominations are now closed.
The Awards acknowledge the outstanding contributions and achievements of individuals, teams and organisations who have demonstrated excellence, dedication and commitment to improving the lives of people on the autism spectrum.
There are 14 awards, 12 of which are open for nomination. Awards are divided into two categories:
- Individual professionals
- Teams of professionals
Awards for an individual professional
- The Axcis Award for Achievement by an Individual Education Professional
- Award for Outstanding Healthcare Professional
- Award for Outstanding Achievement by an Individual on the Autism Spectrum sponsored by Network Autism
- Award for Most Inspirational Volunteer
- The Lifetime Achievement Award (not open for nominations)
- These awards look to celebrate excellent practice carried out by UK-based individual professionals in the field of autism.
We welcome entries from individuals wishing to recognise their colleagues’ efforts, from managers nominating a member of their team, and from autistic people who use the service or their parents or carers. Individuals cannot nominate themselves for an award.
- Award for Inspirational Education Provision – Primary Schools
- Award for Inspirational Education Provision – Secondary Schools and post 16 provision
- Award for Inspirational Education Provision – other education provider
- Award for Outstanding Adult Services
- Award for Outstanding Health Services
- Award for Innovative Family Support
- Award for Most Supportive Employer
- Award for Most Creative Community Project
- Autism Accreditation Excellence Award - not open for nominations
These awards reward UK-based teams or organisations of all sizes and at all levels who are leading the way in the provision of services for people on the autism spectrum.
Any individual, community organisation, professional organisation or similar group, colleague or service provider can nominate another team or organisation for an award. Teams or organisations are also welcome to nominate themselves. Autistic people, their families, carers and friends are particularly encouraged to make nominations.