The NAS Anderson School is an independent residential and day school for children with autism, offering flexible care and educational support, all year round. The school is the seventh in our Education Group and opened in September 2012.
The school is set in a spacious and tranquil setting on the outskirts of Bristol, making it easy for us to participate in community life as well as enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
We provide high-quality specialist education and care for children and young people with autism aged 10 to 19 in a 24-hour, safe and secure learning environment. We also provide outreach and overnight short breaks for young people not attending the school.
For each student at the school we aim to:
- realise and maximise their potential
- support them to achieve their aspirations
- enable them to live as independently as possible
- develop their confidence and self-esteem
- ensure they have regular opportunities to experience success
- support a successful transition into their local community.