We want a world where all people living with autism get to lead the life they choose.
This means a world where everyone living with autism:
- gets the support, education and training they need
- lives with dignity and as independently as possible
- feels part of their community and wider society
- is understood by all professionals who support them
- is respected for who they are by a knowledgeable public.
We will transform understanding of autism, and make sure everyone living with autism gets the support they need.
- We will provide the best possible education and support.
- We will share our learning and experience.
- We will have a skilled and committed workforce.
- We will involve, inform and empower people living with autism.
- We will champion the rights and interests of people living with autism.