There are over half a million people in the UK with autism - that's around 1 in 100. If you include their families, autism touches the lives of over two million people every day.
We want a world where all people living with autism get to lead the life they choose.
This means a world where everyone living with autism:
- gets the support, education and training they need
- lives with dignity and as independently as possible
- feels part of their community and wider society
- is understood by all professionals who support them
- is respected for who they are by a knowledgeable public.
We are a charity, and we rely on the support of people like you to help us improve the lives of people living with autism.
Find out more about us here.