Date: 9 and 10 September 2017
Location: starting at various locations dependent on distance selected
Distance: 25km, 50km or 100km
Registration fee: £39 for 25km, £49 for 50km, £59 for 75km, £69 for 100km
Minimum sponsorship: £150 for 25km, £250 for 50km, £345 for 75km, £395 for 100km
The Thames Path follows England's best-known river for 184 miles (294km) as it meanders from its source in the Cotswolds through to the bustle of the City of London and the Thames Barrier. You can choose one of three distances: 25km, 50km or 100km. And you can choose whether to walk it, jog it or run it!
About the Thames Path Challenge
For the 25km, you can choose any one of four legs:
- 1st 25km: London to Hurst Park – walk or run
- 2nd 25km: Hurst Park to Runnymede – walk only
- 3rd 25km: Runnymede to Cookham – walk or run
- 4th 25km: Cookham to Henley – walk only.
For the 50km, you have two options to choose from:
- 1st 50km: London to Runnymede – walk or run
- 2nd 50km: Runnymede to Henley – walk or run.
For the 100km, you can challenge yourself to a 24 hour walk or ultra marathon run/jog:
- 100km: London to Henley-on-Thames – Walk or Run.
You can also take on the 100km as a 4 x 25km relay team.
This is an epic route and with the help of your teammates and a good pair of walking boots/trainers, it will be a challenge and experience you will never forget!
Support you'll get
- event guide
- detailed training plan for runners/walkers plus a 15-week day-to-day plan
- clothing and equipment list
- challengers' timeline.
How to sign up
This event is organised by Action Challenge. To register, please visit www.thamespathchallenge.com.
Once you have confirmed your place, please complete our participation form and we will support you with:
- a free National Autistic Society t-shirt
- sponsorship forms
- fundraising and training guides
- support from our events team.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, contact us:
Make sure to let us know which event you're interested in.