Date: Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 May 2017
Start location: Richmond Park, London
Duration: 24 hours
Registration fee per person: £49 for 44km or 56km, £69 for 100km
Minimum sponsorship per person: £250 for 44km or 56km, £395 for 100km
Minimum age: 16
The London2Brighton Challenge is a fundraising event like no other. Challenge yourself to walk, jog or run the 100km route from capital to coast, or do the shorter 44km and 56km Half Challenges for autism.
About the London2Brighton Challenge
Setting off from Richmond Park in London (or Turners Hill, if you're doing the second leg of the Half Challenge), you will make your way across varied terrain, moving all day and all night, until you reach the finish line on the Brighton coast.
For more information about the route, or the event in general, please visit the London2Brighton Challenge website.
You will be supported on the day with:
- a fully signposted route with support available throughout the journey
- support from marshals, pace walkers, physiotherapists, catering teams and medics
- checkpoints providing refreshments and toilet facilities, located at approximately 12km intervals
- hot meals en route, including a hot brunch in Brighton to celebrate your finish
How to sign up
This event is organised by Action Challenge. To register, please visit the London2Brighton Challenge website.
Once you have confirmed your place, please complete our participation form and we will support you with:
- a free National Autistic Society t-shirt
- sponsorship forms
- fundraising and training guides
- support from our events team.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, contact us:
Make sure to let us know which event you're interested in. We look forward to welcoming you to #TeamAutism!