Conquer Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England and Snowdon in Wales
There are several different challenge providers that run Three Peaks Challenge trips throughout the year. Though each trip varies in timing and what is included in the trip, all will take you on a trekking tour around the UK, where you will conquer the highest mountains in Great Britain: Ben Nevis, near Glen Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in the Lake District and Snowdon in North Wales.
It is a tough challenge but an exhilarating one and an amazing weekend for autism which you will not forget!
Options for doing the three peaks
You can visit the event company websites for more information but in the meantime, here are the basic details:
- Adventure Cafe - all year round, three day duration, self-funding price £459
- Do It For Charity - three day duration, registration fee £99, minimum sponsorship £600
- Maximum Adventure - lots of dates from May to October, three day duration, registration fee £99, minimum sponsorship £600 OR self-funding cost of £399.
How to sign up
Once you have confirmed your place with the event organiser, please complete our participation form
and we will support you with:
- a free NAS t-shirt
- sponsorship forms
- fundraising and training guides
- support from our events team.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, contact us:
Make sure to let us know which event you're interested in.