Sunday 5 November 2017
Sign up now!
The TCS New York City Marathon is the iconic road race set to the famous backdrop of the Manhattan skyline.
Over 50,000 runners take to the start line at Staten Island before running through all five boroughs of New York City. Race day atmosphere is simply indescribable as two million people cheer you on. Your marathon will be a spine-tingling experience from start line to the finish line in the beautiful oasis of Central Park in the middle of Manhattan.
Not only will you have the sense of achievement and incredible experience of running New York, but you could be enjoying up to two weeks to take in the sights and perhaps do a bit of Christmas shopping!
This is a simply must do on the bucket list of life – run it in support of The National Autistic Society and make a difference to autistic people.
Included in your entry:
- return flights from Heathrow or Manchester to New York's John F. Kennedy airport
- guaranteed race entry to the New York City Marathon
- running vest and iron-on letters
- training and fundraising support up to race day
- race weekend support (if we have a big enough team!) with a pre-race meal and post-race celebration
Download the runners' information pack (PDF).
To ask questions or confirm your place, get in touch at: