An overwhelming amount of people wanted to run for us – thank you for sending in all of your applications. We are no longer accepting gold bond applications.
Did you secure your own place in the official London Marathon Ballot? You can use your place to join #TeamAutism in the 2017 London Marathon, where you'll receive the same support as one of our Golden Bond Runners. We would love to have you on the team! We'll be in touch after you've complete the form below.
I have my own place in the ballot
The London Marathon is a massive challenge and we understand first-hand the huge commitment our runners take on for this event. Therefore in return we offer you a support package that will see you through your training, the event all the way to the post event celebration:
Thank you to our 2016 Marathon Team!
- an online training zone, full of expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- fundraising advice from our experienced events team
- a personalised running vest
- a “meet the experts” day in February 2017
- Pasta party
- support from our amazing cheer points to give you that extra boost along the route
- a post-event celebration where, you can have a well-deserved massage, shower and refreshments with your friends and family.
The National Autistic Society would like to thank our 200 runners (our biggest team ever!) in the 2016 London Marathon. They were an incredible team who look set to top fundraising target and we simply can’t thank them enough for their hard work, commitment and support.