Did you secure your ballot place in the official London Marathon?
Registration has now closed - but, if you already have a secured ballot place you can use it to run for The National Autistic Society in the 2017 London Marathon. We'd love to have you on the team! We'll be in touch after you've completed the form below.
I have a ballot place
About the Virgin Money London Marathon
The London Marathon is a massive challenge and we understand first-hand the huge commitment our runners take on for this event. Therefore in return we offer you a support package that will see you through your training, the event all the way to the post event celebration:
- fundraising materials and a downloadable planner to help boost your fundraising
- an online training zone, full of expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- access to out team training day in London with a qualified coach and a fundraising workshop
- a high quality charity running vest which you can personalise with iron on letters
- Pasta party invitation, where you can join the events team and #TeamAutism runners in a carb-loading meal the night before the marathon
- support from our amazing autism cheer point to give you that extra push along the route, friends and family encouraged to join in!
- a post-event reception at the Royal Horseguards hotel with massages, showers, food and photos. Again friends and family are welcome
- and finally, our dedicated staff member, Rachael Lynch, who is on hand to answer any questions you may have
Want to know what it feels like to run the London Marathon?
We’re standing on Royal Horseguards parade and I can’t believe I’ve just completed 26.2miles for The National Autistic Society, I feel absolutely awesome! – runner 2016
I have high functioning Asperger’s syndrome and I’m lucky enough to be able to have a job, to live in my own place, have a great family that supports me but a lot of kids aren’t as lucky as I was so I want to pay it forward and help them – Benjamin
Unfortunately we are no longer accepting gold bond charity spot applications as the process is now closed. An overwhelming amount of people wanted to run for us – thank you all for sending in your applications.
The National Autistic Society have been absolutely fantastic right from the start – runner 2016
To apply for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018 team we will re-open again in May 2017.