Date: 10/11 June 2017
Distance: 100km or 50km
Registration fee: £39
Minimum sponsorship: £200
Sign up now
Nightrider London is back for 2017! The iconic charity night ride is the perfect backdrop for the best night out in London. It is a fun and quirky way to explore the city's top sights, latest attractions and famous landmarks.
This is a one-day charity ride with a difference: it's at night! Nightrider is all about getting together with your friends, family or work colleagues and taking on a challenge together in an entertaining way. This is not a timed ride, and it's not a sportive. It's all about having a good time together, seeing the sights and raising funds.
Set off from Lee Valley VeloPark from 10.30pm and follow a 100km or 50km circular route past many of London's most famous landmarks.
Enjoy cycling past many sights of London in this unique charity bike ride at night.
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS route will also be released.
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km
- Amazing atmosphere with 2000+ cyclists on the night raising funds.
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Tours who have over 24 years experience of challenge events.
Is Nightrider for me?
If you're looking for a different and enjoyable challenge then this is for you!
You should be prepared to put in some training prior to the event. It is a challenge and you will cycle 100km/50km at night. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
How to register
It's quick and easy to sign up for Nightrider™. All you need to do is pay a £39 registration fee and then raise £200 for The National Autistic Society!
We'll give you lots of support, help and advice to set you on the way to fundraising success.
Join our team of Nightriders!