1-2 July 2017
100km or 50km
Sign up now
Nightrider Bristol is back for 2017! This is a one-day charity ride with a difference. It's at night! Nightrider is all about getting together with your friends, family or work colleagues and taking on a challenge together in a entertaining way. This is not a timed ride, it’s not a sportive, it’s all about having a good time together, seeing the sights and raising funds.
As the UK's first Cycling City, Bristol is one of Europe's most bike-friendly destinations and Nightrider provides a unique way to explore its well-known sights and attractions. The 2017 route is undergoing an exciting revamp in partnership with Visit Bristol. Set off from a city centre location and follow two 50km loops through the city taking in major landmarks and hidden gems, including the vibrant Harbourside area and iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge. NEW for 2017 – a 50km route option.
- Enjoy cycling past many of the sights in Bristol in this unique charity bike ride at night.
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS route will also be released.
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km.
- Amazing atmosphere with some 100s of cyclists on the night raising funds.
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Tours who have over 24 years experience of challenge events.
Is Nightrider for me?
- If you're looking for a different and enjoyable challenge then this is for you!
- You should be confident in cycling alongside traffic as Bristol’s roads are busy even at night. The route is mainly on quieter roads, however it does taken in some of the busier spots which will be busy with the public and vehicles.
- This event is not a race and not timed and we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
- Bristol Nightrider is hilly! This is the toughest Nightrider. You should be prepared to put in some training prior to the event. It is a challenge and you will cycle 100km/50km at night. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
How to register
It's quick and easy to sign up for Nightrider™. All you need to do is pay a £39 registration fee and then raise £200 for The National Autistic Society!
We’ll give you lots of support, help and advice to set you on the way to fundraising success.
Toin our team of Nightriders!