Become a member to join a community that really understands autism. You'll have a vital say in our work and access to exclusive benefits. Whether you’re autistic, a family member, or a professional, we're here to support you.
What will I get as a member?
Join or renew now
Individual membership – autistic people, parents or carers, and professionals
Joint membership – two adults in one household
Organisation membership – companies, groups and other bodies.
Join us to gain exclusive access to cutting-edge autism information, our supportive autism community and discounts on products, events and insurance. Read our list below to find out which membership package is best for you.
Our joint, individual and organisation members receive:
- our members’ welcome pack, a free autism card and a guide to our support services
- a subscription to Your Autism Magazine and access to our members-only web area, Your Autism Extra
- 10% off our publications, including books, DVDs and resources
- autism-specific personal liability insurance
- discounts for our conferences. Organisations receive one discounted ticket per conference, which can be used by any member of staff
- our members’ e-newsletter, packed with offers, events and the latest news from our charity and the wider autism community.
Joint and individual members also have access to our Annual General Meeting and Family Day. Members can also vote for our National Forum (one vote for individual members and two votes for joint members).
Call 0808 800 1050 or email email@example.com to learn more about membership. You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions.