The National Autistic Society provides information, advice and specialist services to 100,000 people living with autism every year. We have 20,000 members and 100 branches, and our top priority is helping you.
If you would like to keep in touch to hear about all the great things we're doing then there are several ways you can do this.
Register with the site to:
- receive our popular monthly enewsletter which tells you about what's new in the world of autism, including research, legislation and the work we're doing
- participate in our lively Community, a safe, welcoming place to share your questions, thoughts and experiences
- Find out more or register now
- Subscribe to Asperger United , our free magazine by and for people with autism and Asperger syndrome
- Join us and receive our quarterly members' magazine, Your Autism Magazine
- Subscribe to Autism Update , which lists new publications of interest to parents, carers and practitioners, updated every two months
- Subscribe to Titles in Autism , which lists new academic publications, updated every two months.
- Find out what people are saying about autism and the NAS on Facebook.
- Get the latest information from the NAS on Twitter.