Help raise vital funds for people living with autism by selling things on eBay and donating a percentage of your sale to us.
Sellers can donate between 10% and 100% of the final sale price of their items to their chosen charity (a minimum £2 donation applies). What's more, eBay will donate the same percentage of the final value fee. The NAS has already benefited from the sales of many items, from signed football shirts to DVDs.
If you'd like to help, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.ebay.co.uk and either sign in, or register if you don't already have an eBay account.
Then, on the Sell > Create Your Listing page, complete the required fields.
- Scroll down to the 'Donate a percentage to charity' box and select the NAS. Doing this will denote the listing as an eBay for Charity listing.
- Select the percentage of the sale you would like to donate to the NAS - you can choose anything from 10 to 100 per cent.
- If you haven't already done so, you will be asked to create a Mission Fish account. Mission Fish is the organisation that manages the transfer of funds from the sale to your chosen charity.
- Complete the rest of the listing and submit your sale. That's it!
Sell stuff on eBay now
Recommend this page to a friend - tell them to visit www.autism.org.uk/ebay