Make a difference to autistic people and their families
- there are around 700,000 people on the autism spectrum in the UK. With their families they make up around 2.8 million people for whom autism is part of daily life. By partnering with us, you can help create a better world for all these people
- our partnerships make a genuine difference to the support we offer, and your organisation can too
- together we can make sure many more autistic people and their families get the support they need to live rewarding and fulfilling lives.
We thoroughly enjoy supporting the charity and we really feel like one big team. We can’t wait to continue supporting such a wonderful charity doing great things for wonderful people! – Tangle Teezer
Partner with the UK's leading autism charity
- since we began over 50 years ago, we have been pioneering new ways to support people and understand autism. We continue to learn every day from the children and adults we support in our schools and care services
- with a landmark three year campaign underway, now is the perfect time to partner with us
- the Too Much Information campaign is our biggest campaign to date.
- the first year was incredibly successful with our launch video reaching over 50 million views in its first week
- our aim is to increase public understanding and knowledge of autism. The campaign continues to raise the profile of autism and our charity, with more members of the public being aware of our work than ever
Partner with us to:
- generate positive PR and raise your company’s profile
- motivate and engage your employees
- reach new audiences through our large social media presence and supporter network
- increase your organisation’s autism awareness and understanding to support employees with a personal connection
- be at the forefront of creating a more autism-friendly world.
Have a local and national impact
- we have schools, services and volunteer-led branches across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We understand the importance of bringing your business closer to the cause where you are.
Get support from our dedicated team
- our experienced and friendly team will work with you to create a strategic and mutually beneficial partnership. They have experience of a vast range of partnerships with a variety of organisations. We can help you build a partnership that is right for your own aims and objectives, and make it an ongoing success.
The experience of working with The National Autistic Society has been an absolute delight, the charity is very supportive and have been brilliant in showing how much they appreciate our fundraising efforts. – Moneysupermarket
Get in touch