We support the parents and carers of children in Suffolk who have a confirmed diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder.
The age range we cover is from diagnosis up to a child's 14th birthday.
Parents and carers can contact us themselves. We also accept referrals from professionals (with the family’s consent).
Our services are free of charge and include:
• support from one of our specialist family support workers
• an information pack
• NAS seminars for parents and carers
• monthly parent drop-in sessions across Suffolk
• help to make and use visual supports
• a well-stocked lending library
• a Facebook group for families registered with us - search for Autism Suffolk (NAS)
Families can contact us directly or via a professional.