Active for Autism offers training and consultancy support for sports practitioners. The courses are part of a new initiative designed to support people with autism in sport or physical activity by providing training for sports practitioners.
The National Autistic Society has developed training materials which aim to increase:
- the confidence and skills of sports practitioners, delivering sport for people with autism that is inclusive and enabling them to engage and involve vulnerable people in meaningful ways
- the levels of participation of people with autism in sport, empowering them to make informed choices about their physical activity and sustaining their involvement over time
- the self-esteem and wellbeing of people with autism through their participation in sport, improving their enjoyment and providing sense of achievement in their physical abilities.
We offer the following courses
We also offer
- Consultancy audit of a sports club or venue followed by feedback session (delivered by a consultant on the autism spectrum)
- Bespoke packages available – please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project has been made possible with support from The Peter Harrison Foundation, Sylvia Adams Trust, HIT Entertainment, and Weinstock Fund.
Get in touch
Contact us now to make your booking at email@example.com or by calling 0141 285 7117.