Network Autism is celebrating its first anniversary at The National Autistic Society’s Professional Conference 2013.
Over 3,000 professionals from 90 countries have joined Network Autism in the last year. With exclusive articles from leading autism professionals including Professor Tony Charman and Dr Judith Gould, Network Autism offers a wealth of information and a variety of ways for people to engage with content. These include:
- reading the latest autism research and good practice
- joining or setting up specialist interest groups
- collaborating in open discussions
- keeping up to date with the latest autism news
- reading exclusive articles from autism specialists
In addition, all Network Autism members receive our quarterly e-newsletter, Autism in Practice, edited by Dean Beadle, Journalist and Autism speaker. Each uniquely themed newsletter contains four comprehensive feature articles ranging from case studies to interviews, providing you with an in-depth look at current and emerging issues facing everyone working in the field of autism.
Over 2013 Network Autism will be introducing a number of new exciting features, including:
- a news section where you can keep up to date with relevant autism news from across the UK
- a tailored section of the website for each individual member providing information and resources specific to their own interests and sector.
Join the growing Network Autism community for FREE at www.networkautism.org.uk